Edgware Primary School

  • SearchSearch Site
  • Translate Translate Page


Nursery Admissions

Admission forms for Nursery can be filled out here at the school. If you would like to apply, please make an appointment with our school office. 

We will also need to see your child's birth certificate or passport and proof of your address ie: utilities bill or bank statement.

We are looking forward to meeting our new Nursery and Reception parents. Starting school in September is an exciting time for your child. If you need any information, free to phone us.

Primary Admissions

Forms for Reception and in-year admissions need to be filled out online using the below link to Barnet Admissions


What are our admission arrangements for pupils with SEN/D?

Admissions for children with SEN/D is in line with Barnet Admissions procedure.

Forms for Reception and in-year admissions need to be filled out online using the below link to Barnet Admissions. Your application will be processed by Barnet and they will contact the school should your child's application be successful.

However, it is important that you indicate on the form that your child has SEN/d and what their difficulties are so that we can put the appropriate provision in place.