Endred Food Voucher Information
What’s the difference between an eCode and an eGift card?
eCode – this is the 16 digit code which your school may email or text to you. You’ll need this code to access www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk and choose your supermarket eGift card. You cannot use the eCode directly with the retailer, it must be exchanged for an eGift card.
eGift card – each supermarket has their own eGift card. To order your eGift, redeem your eCode at www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk.The eGift card will be sent to the email address entered during check-out and can be spent instore at the chosen supermarket. Alternatively your school may order your eGift card for you and print it and post it, or arrange for you to collect it.
How do I use my eCode to select a supermarket eGift card? You should order your supermarket eGift at home before going to the store. To select your supermarket eGift card, follow the steps below:
1. Copy eCode from your email or text message
2. Go to www.freeschoolmeals.co.uk
3. Enter the 16 digit eCode (you can enter more than one eCode if you have more than one to redeem)
4. Select a supermarket
5. Enter the amount and add to basket
6. Checkout and enter the email address you would like the eGift card sent to
7. Your eGift card will be processed and sent (please allow up to 24 hours for it to be delivered to your inbox
Help and Advice: