Recent Ofsted report: the school has been judged GOOD in every area
The Ofsted team have graded the school overall as ‘GOOD’ and have judged the school to be ‘GOOD’ in all areas.
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment
- Outcomes for pupils
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare
- Early Years
- Overall effectiveness
The Ofsted team noted that:
- The school was ‘improving rapidly.’
- ‘Leaders are relentless’.
- ‘The right actions are being taken by leaders to develop the school further.’
- ‘Leadership is effective in bringing about improvements in the children’s progress’.
- ‘Pupils behave well and are keen to learn.’
- ‘Pupils feel safe at the school’.
- ‘The school’s partnership with parents is strengthening rapidly’.
- ‘Pupil outcomes are good. They make good progress across the school and attainment is rising.’